Flexible international health insurance for businesses
The Company plan from Bupa Global is a flexible health insurance plan that is designed to give businesses everything they may need in the world of international health insurance. Access to medical facilities worldwide, 24/7 medical support, a second medical opinion service plus cover for cancer all come as standard.
Everything Bupa Global does is designed to give you choice and reassurance. When you join, you will be able to relax knowing that every one of your employees on the plan is in safe hands.
There are four levels of cover to choose from: Gold Superior, Gold, Classic and Essential. You can even add options such as Dental, Optical and Wellness cover on selected levels of plan, while Evacuation and Repatriation cover is available on all levels.
Whichever level of cover you decide, there are plenty of added value benefits that come as standard such as:
- access to over 200,000 medical facilities worldwide
- direct settlement of claims with all Bupa network providers
- 24/7 medical helpline
- cover for cancer, in-patient and day-case treatment
- a second medical opinion service at no extra cost
- 28 days of emergency USA cover
- a Facilities Finder tool to help quickly locate a hospital, clinic or doctor
These are just a few of the benefits; either download the brochure below or contact us to find more details on each level of cover.
Depending on the size of your business we can also provide options to:
- disregard previous medical history (depending on the circumstances and if more than 10 employees)
- build a plan to fit the exact medical insurance needs of your business (if more than 100 employees)
Please note that a minimum of three employees are required for your business to apply.
- Developmental problems
- Congenital and hereditary conditions
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Pre-existing conditions (unless you have medical history disregarded)
For more information about what is and is not covered please ask your sales adviser.
Please note that this policy may not be taken out to cover employees who will be resident in South Africa.
Need more information?
Tel: +27 (11) 268 0211