Mining and exploration health insurance
Bupa Global offers a specialist international health insurance plan tailored for companies who work in the mining and exploration industry, providing comprehensive cover at a cost effective price.
As an international organisation, the scale and scope of their business is a huge advantage – it allows them to manage costs, share knowledge and potentially influence the quality of care delivered to members. Your employees will have access to over 200,000 medical providers worldwide. Equally reassuring is that Bupa Global offers direct payment to over 7,500 different hospitals and clinics meaning it is unlikely that your employees will be asked to settle an invoice themselves – as long as the treatment has been pre-authorised.
Key features included in all levels of cover:
- worldwide coverage (including the option to add USA cover)
- 24 hour access to our multilingual medical support teams
- evacuation and repatriation options
- eligible cancer treatment is covered in full
- MRI and CT scans are covered in full
Product highlights »
- Cancer cover – eligible cancer treatment is paid in full, within annual policy limits, ensuring employees are supported at every stage of their treatment.
- Second medical opinion service – gives employees confidence in their medical diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Evacuation option – in an emergency situation, if appropriate medical facilities are not available, your employee will be evacuated to the nearest appropriate place for treatment.
- Chronic conditions
- Cosmetic treatment
- Allergies and allergic disorders
- USA cover is not included as a standard
For more information about what is and is not covered please ask your sales adviser.
Please note that this policy may not be taken out to cover employees who will be resident in South Africa.
Need more information?
Tel: +27 (11) 268 0211